The fourth annual Fear Evolved in-game event kicks off today in ARK: Survival Evolved. The Halloween-themed event returns with DodoRex, DodoWyvern, spooky chibis, and more.
During the ARK: Fear Evolved 4 event, players get 2X experience, harvesting, taming, and breeding. In addition to many fan favorites from past Fear Evolved events, survivors will find themselves on the hunt for eleven new spooky themed chibis to add to their growing collection, seven new ghostly dinosaur skins, and more fun, including:
- Scary Dino Encounters: Take on the DodoWyvern and DodoRex bosses who lead the scary band of creatures found during Spooktober.
- Spooky Chibis: Collect 11 new event chibis, including Skeletal Rex, Bone Wyvern, Skeletal Stego, even adding a Zombie Wyvern to your collection.
- Ghost Creature Skins: Find a Ghost Creature in the wild and after you kill it, get the skin to add to your creature. Available for Reaper, Bulbdog, Rex, Basilisk, Snow Owl, Mantis, and Direwolf.
- Creepy Emotes: Choose from five event emotes, including new Knock and Scare expressions to spook your friends.
- Festive Clothing: Pick your favorite Halloween themed Hawaiian shirt or swimsuit, including new stylish Reaper and Jack o’ Lantern swimsuits.
- Special Creature Event Colors: This year’s colors now include Vermillion, Actual Black, Midnight Blue, Medium Autumn, Dark Warm Gray, Orange, Dark Lavender, and Jade.
Fans can jump into the Fear Evolved event now until November 6 on PC and PlayStation 4. The event starts on Monday for Xbox One players. Sorry, Nintendo Switch players. It looks like you’re being left out of the fun.