The third campaign add-on for Borderlands 3, Bounty of Blood, is available now. Coinciding with its release is a free level cap increase and updates to both Mayhem Mode 2.0 and Takedown at the Guardian Breach.
Bounty of Blood is the third of four campaign add-ons included with the Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition and Season Pass. It’s also available for purchase separately, although you will need to own a copy of the base game in order to play the add-on content.
Here’s a description of the campaign add-on from 2K Games:
The sheriff of Vestige on the harsh frontier planet of Gehenna has issued a bounty on the violent, beast-riding Devil Riders gang, and it’s time to collect. The townsfolk are tough as hell and will do what they can to help, but it falls on you to take the fight to the Devil Riders. Put them in the ground so the town can be rebuilt and folks can get back on their feet.
In addition, Bounty of Blood also lets you:
- Traverse the open plains of Gehenna atop the new heavily-armed Jetbeast vehicle.
- Leverage four new interactive objects that add complexity and variety to combat encounters.
- Enjoy the company of an unseen narrator as you tackle new story and side missions.
- Help rebuild the town of Vestige, where each of your successes has a tangible impact.
- Take on a host of additional Crew Challenges, like tracking down treasure or claiming bounties on beasts and bandits alike.
- Collect new Legendary loot and cosmetics pried from the cold, dead hands of rowdy gang members and feral critters.