Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 4 is now out. In addition to a large amount of new content, Raven Software has resolved certain game problems and included an XP bonus for Father’s Day weekend.
We’ve already covered everything new that comes with Season 4 of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. However, many players appear to have had issues with some maps and weapons, as well as even logging in to the game.
These are some of the changes that the development team has made to improve the user experience:
- Fixed some instances of Dev Error 5573 related to using the CARV.2 (BOCW).
- Updating Challenges that referred to the Quarry to correctly indicate the Salt Mine.
- Fixed an issue where a Player’s downed movement speed would remain at a slowed state after being partially revived by a teammate.
- Fixed issue with the Tactical Rifle Charlie (BOCW) causing some Operators to have their heads disappear when using tactical equipment.
- Fixed an issue where the “Gas closing in” voiceover was playing on infill for Resurgence Trios playlists.
- Fixed an issue where Scavenger Contracts would sometimes spawn inside the bridge near Stadium.
- Fixed an issue where Plunder Contracts were not properly showing Contract instructions and rewards.
- Fixed an issue where muzzles on the FARA 83 (BOCW) Weapon icon were misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where Players could survive a Finishing Move if they had just started using an ascender.
- Fixed an issue where pings on enemies would disappear and no audio would play.
- Fixed an issue with the lighting during the infiltration sequence of Rebirth Island.
- Fixed an issue in the corners of one of the buildings in Rebirth Island that caused a sun glare effect when GPUs run at high temperatures.
- Fixed several missing collision map exploit issues in Rebirth Island.
Aside from fixing a few bugs, Raven Software’s team included a few improvements both in-game and in the game’s menus to make things easier for players.
- Friends List now has improved responsiveness.
- Added the ability for Players to favourite up to 14 Operators.
- Added the ability to filter Operators by favourites and sort according to faction.
- Added the ability for Players to preview skins from the customization menu (accessible only for unlocked Operators).
- Added the ability to allow Players to Play Again with Team, allowing them to stay connected with Players who aren’t in their party.
As previously stated, these changes were made to improve the user experience, but Raven Software and Treyarch refused to leave things alone.
Double XP Weekend
On Sunday, we celebrate Father’s Day. Despite the fact that the average age of Warzone players is very young, there are many fathers who spend their free time and even work playing Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War and Warzone.
As a result, Treyarch announced on Twitter that this weekend, all players will receive a double boost in XP for profile level and weapons in honor of Father’s Day. So don’t wait any longer and take advantage of everything new in Season 4. Also, happy Father’s Day to all of the fathers out there reading this!