Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 5 is almost here. This free content update is intended to improve the experience for fans of both current CoD games.
For the past few weeks, Season 4 has kept us engaged. Now Season 5 is almost ready for all players. A new season in Call of Duty usually comes with a large load of patch notes, as Activision and its partners roll out substantial map modifications, new ways to play, new skins, new weapons, and usually a whole new theme for the main plot to revolve around.
Season 5 is coming in hot!
As usual, the fifth season’s content is divided into two parts between Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. To be on the safe side, we’ll mention all of the new content that Activision and Treyarch’s game will provide you.
- Black Ops Cold War Content:
- Become a Double Agent in the newest Multiplayer game mode
- Demolition returns in-season
- Five new Multiplayer maps: This new season includes five maps: Echelon, Slums, Showroom, Drive-In, and Zoo, which are both new and familiar to Call of Duty fans, where you can enjoy classic game modes as well as the new game mode Double Agent.
- New Scorestreak – The Flamethrower: With the DZ hotter than ever before, both sides have brought the heat to extinguish the opposition. As a low-cost Scorestreak Weapon, the Flamethrower aims to round out the game-changing Multiplayer support items.
- New Zombies content – new perk. field upgrade, support weapon and more
- New Outbreak content – new region, objective, tank, grapple gun and intel
- New Onslaught content (PlayStation) – new map and intel
- Warzone Content:
- New perks – Combat Scouting and Tempered
- New Points of Interest – Broadcast Stations and
- New Gulag – Rush
- Clash debuts in-season
- The Red Doors grow unstable – mid-season event coming soon
Both Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War and Warzone have received new content in common. Arms, prestige levels, and operators are what both games have in common:
- Kitsune: Warsaw Pact, Stryker: NATO, and Hudson: NATO are the three new operators we may choose from to win our games this season. Kitsune: Warsaw Pact will be available on the first day of the season, and the remainder will be available later in the season.
- Four new weapons have been added: This season, we’ll have a good selection of maps. TEC-9 is an SMG, EM2 is an Assault Rifle, Cane is a Melee Weapon, and Marshal is a secondary weapon.
- New Prestige Levels: At the start of Season Five, your Season Level will be reset to Level 1, and your progress will be resumed from the highest Prestige Level you previously attained. This season introduces four new Prestiges to earn over the first 200 levels, as well as a new Weapon Blueprint:
- Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Tier Skipping in the Battle Pass
- Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Tier Skipping in the Battle Pass.
- Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Tier Skipping in the Battle Pass.
- All Season Challenges are now available at Level 190.
- Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skipping, and Master Prestige Calling Card.
- Levels 250–1,000: Every 50 levels, a new Prestige Key is unlocked.
This implies that you can gain four additional Prestige Levels during Season Five, bringing your total to 23, and you can always catch up to the most recent available Prestige if you didn’t attain it during the previous season.
Season Five of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone kicks off on Thursday, August 12. It will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC