Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Two Reloaded is set to launch late tonight.
Season Two includes several new maps, modes, and features for Black Ops Cold War, in addition to two new Operators, the new ZRG 20mm sniper rifle, and new bundles that will also be available within Warzone. Additionally, players can expect to see plenty of new zombies content in Outbreak, prove their skills in the new Blueprint Gun Game, and fight to the top in the debut of Gunfight Tournaments.
Tired of gigantic downloads and file sizes on your hard drive? Season Two Reloaded also brings a lower, optimized file size across Warzone. The update reduces the Warzone file size between 10.9 GB and 14.2 GB. The combined Modern Warfare/Warzone file size is going down between 30.6 GB and 33.6 GB, depending on your platform.
The following is the approximate reduction that will be seen for both the free-to-play Warzone and full Modern Warzone/Warzone files on each platform:
- PlayStation 5: 10.9 GB (Warzone Only) / 30.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
- PlayStation 4: 10.9 GB (Warzone Only) / 30.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 14.2 GB (Warzone Only) / 33.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
- Xbox One: 14.2 GB (Warzone Only) / 33.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
- PC: 11.8 GB (Warzone Only) / 30.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)
All of the content is live following updates to Black Ops Cold War on March 30 at midnight Eastern Time and Warzone on March 30 at 2 AM Eastern Time.