Call of Duty Mobile Season 1: New Order kicks off today with a slew of new content.
The first season of 2021 offers players a fresh new batch of cybernetic-themed content. The new content includes a new multiplayer map created specifically for Call of Duty: Mobile, a new 40-player battle royale mode, a new Battle Pass with 50 tiers of free and premium rewards, and more.
Below are some of the key additions:
- New Original MP Map – Reclaim
- New Characters – New Order-themed characters to be revealed at season launch
- New Battle Royale Mode – Blitz (40-player mode)
- New Operator Skill – Gravity Vortex Gun
- New BR Class – Desperado
- Two New Functional Weapons – Assault Rifle – FR .556, Marksman Rifle – SKS
- New MP Modes – 3v3 Gunfight, 20-Player Attack of the Undead
- Season 1: New Order Battle Pass – New characters, weapons, items and more
- Marquee Event – Fight for Humanity
- New Seasonal Challenges
- New merchandise now available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimizations
Call of Duty MobileSeason 1: New Order is available on January 26, 2021 at 7 PM Eastern Time on both Android and iOS. You can download the game for free from the App Store and Google Play.