Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3 drops today. In addition, Activision announced that an all-new Battle Pass featuring new items and rewards goes live on January 19.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3 will see new multiplayer maps – including Scrapyard at launch – as well as some new game modes, weapon balancing, and other changes. The news comes a day after Activision announced that it was extending Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 1.
Here are some of the highlights for Season 3:
- New Limited-Time Game Modes
- Battle Royale – 20 v 20
- Multi-Player – Rapid Fire
- New Ranked Season with new rewards
- Python Camo series and Black Ops II items
- New Battle Royale Class
- Battle Royale Map changes
- New Operator Skill – H.I.V.E.
- New Scorestreak – XS1 Goliath
- Addition of Call of Duty account linking
- Various UI updates, weapon balancing, and gameplay optimizations
Call of Duty Mobile launched on Android and iOS devices last October. The game achieved 35 million downloads in its first three days. If you want to learn more about Season 3, be sure to head over to Activision’s blog!