Boy, do seasons go by fast in the world of Call of Duty: Mobile. Activision announced today that the game is now in its fifth season. It’s called Steel Legion.
Season 5 brings a robot-themed update to Call of Duty: Mobile. The Steel Legion update is now live on both Android and iOS starting today. Below are some of the key additions and changes:
- Steel Legion Battle Pass
- David Mason and Steel Legion themed weapons
- GKS in free Battle Pass
- New Ranked Season with new rewards
- Epic Man-o-War and Epic Ruin character
- New limited-time MP game modes
- Gun Game Team Fight (Gun Game + TDM)
- 2v2 Showdown
- New Multiplayer Map: Meltdown
- Battle Royale Mode changes
- 20 v 20 Warfare in First Person Perspective
- New Scorestreak – Shock RC (Available in free Battle Pass)
- New bundles now available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimizations
Call of Duty Mobile launched on Android and iOS devices last October. Activision has been adding content ever since, including a Zombies Mode and new maps. Meanwhile, Season 3 added a new Battle Pass in January.
For a complete breakdown on the new content from Season 5, visit Activision’s blog.