On their Twitter account, CD Projekt Red announced a PR and Community Manager vacancy for the Latin America and Spain regions. If you speak native Spanish and are willing to relocate, this might be a good fit for you!
The selected person will be responsible for planning and executing PR projects, and interacting with regional communities for Cyberpunk 2077, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, and other CD Projekt Red brands.
This is a unique opportunity if you work in the area as CD Projekt has established itself as one of the most important developers in the industry. Some of the requirements required by the developer are as follows:
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven track record of project management and process improvement.
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Experience with industry-standard tools required for effective brand communication.
- Outstanding teamwork skills, proactive approach, and self-reliance.
- Willingness for international travel.
- Native proficiency in Spanish and professional proficiency in English.
A unique opportunity
It’s not every day that we see jobs like this available for these regions, which are not usually offered opportunities of this magnitude. Remember that CD Projekt Red is a Polish developer that since 2007 has given the industry unforgettable RPGs. The Witcher saga marks a before and after for western developers who ventured into the genre.
The Witcher III has been one of the titles of the saga that has amassed incredible sales numbers since its launch and numerous awards. The latest release from the Polish studio was Cyberpunk 2077, which after many years of waiting had a troubled launch. In fact, both the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store offered refunds to customers.
CD Projekt has apologized publicly. After several updates, the game now presents both old and new players with a relatively stable gaming experience.
How to apply
If you’re interested in the position, you can apply online. However, it looks like you will have to relocate to Warsaw, Poland.