Microsoft has announced that several games are leaving Xbox Game Pass for console, cloud, and PC. Among them is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition, Enter the Gungeon, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, and more.
Here are the games that are leaving later this month and when:
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (Cloud and Console)
- Enter The Gungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console and PC)
- Remnant: From the Ashes (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Steep (Cloud and Console)
- The Catch: Carp and Coarse (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Wild at Heart (Cloud, Console, and PC)
If you haven’t beaten these games, you still have a few days to do so. Of course, new games come just as old games leave. Recently added titles or games coming soon include Trek to Yomi, Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, NHL 22, and more.
Try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1. New subscribers only. Price subject to change.