The latest patch for Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers dropped today. Patch 5.2: Echoes of a Fallen Star adds new main scenario quests as well as a raid, dungeon, and more.
Here’s all of the new content included as part of Patch 5.2:
- Main Scenario Quests – With Eulmore on the path to a brighter tomorrow, the Scions await such time as the Exarch might return them home. Not in idleness, however─for when has any world been content to grant its heroes respite?
- Raid: Eden’s Verse – The second chapter in the 8-player Eden raid series will feature challenging new battles in both normal and savage difficulties. Eden’s Verse introduces the character of Gaia, created by famed Final Fantasy developer Tetsuya Nomura.
- Dungeon: Anamnesis Anyder – Tackle this new challenge alongside fellow adventurers or a party of non-player characters using the Trust system.
- Trial: Cinder Drift – The Ruby Weapon represents the latest advances in Garlean military technology, and can be challenged by players in both normal and extreme difficulties.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Qitari tribe will provide new quests for Disciples of the Land classes.
- New Chronicles of a New Era Quest “The Sorrow of Werlyt” – Discover the lore behind this new quest series, as the Garlean Empire seeks to break the stalemate with Eorzean forces by unleashing this culmination of its twisted experimentation.
- Ocean Fishing – This Fisher-exclusive content will allow players to board a ship at specified times to enjoy fishing on the high seas, receiving experience and scrips based off the fish caught. Meeting certain conditions while aboard will grant all passengers the chance of a big haul.
- Ishgardian Restoration Update (Patch 5.21) – The next update in this content for Disciples of the Hand and Land will feature gatherer-specific content in the Diadem, high-level crafting challenges, a new ranking system and more.
- New “Resistance Weapon” Equipment Enhancement Quest Series: “Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr” (Patch 5.25) – This new quest series will feature regular updates from Patch 5.25 onward, allowing players to obtain powerful equipment as they learn more about the Hrothgar homeland, the Bozja Citadel.
- In-Game Adjustments – Players can look forward to adjustments to PvE and PvP actions, the addition of Chronicles of a New Era and side story quests to New Game+, and several new Crafter and Gatherer updates.