Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Disable your ad blocker to continue using our website.
Learn about the latest forum announcements.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 2:23 pm
As you all know, the forums are currently in beta. However, we are continuously making improvements including a new design. So we are rolling out a new feature that will let you personalize your profile. We're encouraging the community to upload a custom avatar to reflect your personality! This will also make it easier for other members to spot who is who when there are multiple responses in a thread.
How to add or change forum avatars
- Click your username at the top right of the page and select User Control Panel.
- Select the Profile tab and then click Edit Avatar from the sidebar options. If you have an existing avatar, it will display on this page.
- Under Avatar Type, select Upload Avatar.
- Under Upload from your machine, select Choose File. A window will pop up.
- Double click the image file that you want to upload and click Submit.
It should look something like this:
Currently, the maximum dimensions are 100×100 pixels. The max file size is 10.00 KiB. We recommend that you resize the image in Photoshop or a website that allows you to resize images.