The popular survival city-building sim Frostpunk is out now on Mac OS. The much-anticipated Mac version of the game will also be available as Frostpunk: Complete Edition, which includes three expansions.
Alongside its release on macOS, three expansions are available now as well. Two of the expansions broaden the lore and story of the Frostpunk universe and one adds new features to the game:
- The Last Autumn serves as a prequel story, set before New London’s rise told in the base game.
- On The Edge continues the story where the original Frostpunk ended.
- The Rifts adds a new endless mode map and a new constructible structure – The Bridge.
“You could say that today hell finally freezes over. Delivering Frostpunk to macOS users took us much more time than initially planned. We are grateful for the patience and all the support we received from our community along the way. And we firmly believe that the wait was worth it,” said Aleksander Kauch, Senior Engineering Lead at 11 Bit Studios.
It is available on both the Mac App Store and Steam.
- OS: macOS 10.15
- Processor: 2.6GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4GB AMD Radeon Pro 5300M, Radeon Pro 560X or better
- Storage: 10 GB available space
The game is supported on the following Macs:
- All 16” MacBook Pros released since 2019
- All 21.5” iMacs released since 2019
- All 27” iMacs released since 2019
- All 27″ iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since 2019
To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M/5500M/5600M
- AMD Radeon Pro 560X/570X/575X/580X
- AMD Radeon Pro Vega 48/56/64/64X
- AMD Radeon Pro Vega II/Vega II Duo