Counterplay Games is out with a new quality of life patch for Godfall just in time for the holidays.
“With the support of the community, the team is focused on refining the stability and performance of Godfall,” publisher Gearbox says. “Above all else, CPG has been listening to requests and feedback of the fans. This latest update is the next piece in a continued effort to strive for excellence in delivering premium gaming experiences.”
Major Update Highlights
The update has a number of quality of life improvements and bug fixes. You can find the full patch notes on Gearbox’s forums.
- Updates to the way the game handles input buffering
- Solutions for various issues that were causing hitches and stuttering
- More than a dozen quality of life improvements such as mass salvage
- Introduction of Field of View slider
- Both general and platform-specific fixes related to multiplayer, visual effects, animations, weapon and equipment issues, and more