A new content update that is out tonight for Gran Turismo Sport will add seven new cars and the Laguna Seca Raceway.
Laguna Seca Raceway is a famous circuit located south of San Jose in Silicon Valley. The curvy track and blowing sand from the surrounding desert define the course, as well as a downhill-plunging corkscrew.
“Drivers need to be able to maintain precise control over their speed at all times as any errors in estimation will result in them going off track or crashing,” says Kazunori Yamauchi, president of Gran Turismo developer Polyphony.
The seven new cars include:
- Ford GT ‘17
- Porsche 911 Carrera RS Club Sport (993) ‘95
- Toyota Crown Athlete G ‘13
- Volkswagen Golf GTI ‘83
- Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car
- Rennault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy Safety Car
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcast Safety Car
Patch 1.53 will be available today starting at 11 PM Eastern.