Xbox Game Pass Quests recently reset for the month of April. So if you try to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, there’s a new set available now.
There are around 90 quests for you to earn rewards points each month. Some of the quests are available daily; others are either weekly or monthly. You can redeem your points for actual real-world rewards like Microsoft Store, Xbox, Walmart, and Amazon gift cards.
So what’s in store for us this month? Here are the quests that you can unlock and earn points for this month. The monthly quests expire on May 3. Meanwhile, the weekly quests expire every Tuesday. New weekly quests replace the old ones.
- All Xbox Game Pass console games: Earn 5 points just for playing any Xbox Game Pass console Game
- Mobile app: Earn 5 points for logging in to the Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 10 points for earning an achievement in any Xbox Game Pass console game this week
- Earn 10 points for completing 4 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- Minecraft Dungeons: Battle through action-packed levels (earn 25 points)
- Enter the Gungeon: Flip 13 tables (earn 50 points)
- Earn 1000 points for completing 20 daily quests and 15 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points for completing 6 daily and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for completing 8 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for playing 10 different Game Pass games
- Earn 100 points for installing 5 games with Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 10 points for completing 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points for playing 4 different Game Pass games
- Forza Horizon 4: Earn 150 points when you earn 7,000 Influence.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds: Earn 150 points when you play two matches.
- Alien Isolation: Earn 150 points when you spend 5 minutes successfully avoiding Alien detection.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: Earn 150 points when you find 2 Skyshards or 3 Alliance v. Alliance kills