Xbox Game Pass Quests recently reset for the month of April. So if you try to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, there’s a new set available now.
There are around 90 quests for you to earn rewards points each month. Some of the quests are available daily; others are either weekly or monthly. You can redeem your points for actual real-world rewards like Microsoft Store, Xbox, Walmart, and Amazon gift cards.
So what’s in store for us this month? Here are the quests that you can unlock and earn points for this month. The monthly quests expire on May 2. Meanwhile, the weekly quests expire every Tuesday. New weekly quests replace the old ones.
- All Xbox Game Pass console games: Earn 3 points just for playing any Xbox Game Pass console Game
- Earn 10 points for earning an achievement in any Xbox Game Pass console game this week
- Earn 10 points for completing 4 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- Broken Age: Complete one objective below (earn 50 points)
- Death’s Door: Play (earn 25 points)
- Earn 1000 points for completing 45 daily quests and 15 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points for completing 12 daily and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points for installing 5 games with Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 25 points for completing 8 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for playing 10 different Game Pass games
- Earn 10 points for completing 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points for playing 4 different Game Pass games
- Dishonored 2: Earn 75 points when you get five stealth kills
- Human Fall Flat: Earn 75 points when you get 50 meters traveled in dumpster
- Costume Quest 2: Earn 75 points when you collect 400 candy
- Alien Isolation: Earn 75 points when you successfully avoid alien detection (5 minutes)