Here are the new Xbox Game Pass Quests for December 2022
Xbox Game Pass Quests recently reset for the month of December 2022. So if you try to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, there’s a new set available now.
There are dozens of quests for you to earn rewards points each month. Some of the quests are available daily; others are either weekly or monthly. You can redeem your points for actual real-world rewards like Microsoft Store, Xbox, Walmart, and Amazon gift cards.
So what’s in store for us this month? Here are the quests that you can unlock and earn points for this month. The monthly quests expire on January 2. Meanwhile, the weekly quests expire every Tuesday. New weekly quests replace the old ones.
- Earn 3 points just for playing any Xbox Game Pass console game
- Earn 10 points for completing 3 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- State of Decay 2: Kill 25 zombies (earn 25 points)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley: Play (earn 25 points)
- Earn 1000 points for completing 22 daily quests and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points for completing 12 daily and 8 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for completing 6 daily and 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points for playing 4 different Game Pass games
- Zoo Tycoon: Earn 75 points when you clean up 12 animal poops
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Earn 75 points when you have 3 distance traveled
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: Earn 75 points when you have 800 distance traveled
- Torment: Tides of Numenera: Earn 75 points when you use 5 effort