Xbox Game Pass Quests recently reset for the month of February. So if you try to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, there’s a new set available now.
Last year, Microsoft made big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests. Instead of having a limited number of quests for players to earn points, there are now around 90 quests each month. Some of the quests are available daily; others are either weekly or monthly.
So what’s in store for us? Here are the quests that you can unlock and earn points for this month. The monthly quests expire on March 1. Meanwhile, the weekly quests expire every Tuesday with new ones replacing the old ones.
- All Xbox Game Pass console games: Earn 5 points just for playing any Xbox Game Pass console Game
- Earn 10 points for earning an achievement in any Xbox Game Pass console game this week
- Earn 10 points for completing 4 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- Planet Coaster: Surprise, delight, and thrill incredible crowds (earn 25 points)
- The Hunter Call of the Wild: Gain 100 in the total harvest score (earn 50 points)
- Earn 1000 points for completing 20 daily quests and 15 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points for completing 6 daily and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for completing 8 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for playing 10 different Game Pass games
- Earn 100 points for installing 5 games with Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 10 points for completing 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points for playing 4 different Game Pass games
- Greedfall: Earn 75 points when you defeat 15 enemies
- Terraria: Earn 75 points when you gather 1,000 resources
- State of Decay 2: Earn 75 points when you destroy 2 plague hearts
- Human: Fall Flat: Earn 75 points when you travel 500 meters