Xbox Game Pass Quests reset on January 5, 2021. So if you try to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, there’s a new set available now.
Last year, Microsoft made big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests. Instead of having a limited number of quests for players to earn points, there are now around 90 quests each month. Some of the quests are available daily; others are either weekly or monthly.
So what’s in store for us? Here are the quests that you can unlock and earn points for this month. The monthly quests expire on February 1.
- All Xbox Game Pass console games: Earn 5 points just for playing any Xbox Game Pass console Game
- Mobile app: Earn 5 points for logging in to the Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 10 points by earning an achievement in any Xbox Game Pass console game this week
- Earn 10 points by completing 4 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- Dead by Daylight: Be a medical expert 3 times (earn 100 points)
- No Man’s Sky: Explore and survive (earn 50 points)
- Earn 1000 points for completing 45 daily quests and 15 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points for completing 12 daily and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for completing 8 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for playing 10 different Game Pass games
- Earn 100 points for installing 5 games with Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 10 points for completing 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points for playing 4 different Game Pass games
- Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition: Earn 75 points when you defeat 15 enemies
- Gears 5 Hivebusters Expansion: Earn 75 points when you earn 1 achievement
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War: Earn 75 points when you get 75 kills
- Monster Hunter World: Earn 75 points when you hunt 1 large monster