Here are the new Xbox Game Pass Quests for July 2020
Xbox Game Pass Quests reset on July 7. So if you try to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, get cracking on those quests!
Earlier this year, Microsoft made big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests. Instead of having a limited number of quests for players to earn points, there are now around 90 quests each month. Some of the quests will be daily; others will be weekly or monthly.
So what’s in store for this month? Here are the quests that you can unlock and earn points for in July. The monthly quests expire on August 3.
- All Xbox Game Pass console games: Earn 5 points by playing any Xbox Game Pass console Game
- Mobile app: Earn 5 points by logging in to the Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 10 points by earning an achievement in any Xbox Game Pass console game this week
- Earn 10 points by completing 4 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- Golf with Your Friends: Stay in bounds (earn 25 points)
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown: Down 15 campaign enemies (earn 50 points)
- Earn 1000 points by completing 45 daily quests and 15 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points by completing 12 daily and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points by completing 8 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points by playing 10 different Game Pass games
- Earn 25 points by installing 5 games with Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 10 points by completing 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points by playing 4 different Game Pass games
- eFootball PES 2020: Earn 75 points when you win 2 myClub ranked matches (sim)
- Streets of Rage 4: Earn 75 points when you earn 3 achievements
- State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition: Earn 75 points when you kill 100 zombies
- Minecraft Nether Update: Earn 75 points when you earn 2 achievements