Xbox Game Pass Quests recently reset for the month of July. So if you try to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, there’s a new set available now.
There are dozens of quests for you to earn rewards points each month. Some of the quests are available daily; others are either weekly or monthly. You can redeem your points for actual real-world rewards like Microsoft Store, Xbox, Walmart, and Amazon gift cards.
So what’s in store for us this month? Here are the quests that you can unlock and earn points for this month. The monthly quests expire on August 1. Meanwhile, the weekly quests expire every Tuesday. New weekly quests replace the old ones.
- Earn 3 points just for playing any Xbox Game Pass console game
- Earn 10 points for completing 3 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- Dragon Ball FighterZ: Play (earn 25 points)
- Citizen Sleeper: Play (earn 25 points)
- Earn 1000 points for completing 22 daily quests and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points for completing 12 daily and 8 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for completing 6 daily and 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points for playing 4 different Game Pass games
- The Evil Within: Earn 75 points when you kill seven enemies
- Farming Simulator: Earn 75 points when you get one driving distance
- Screamride: Earn 75 points when you earn 2,000,000 scream points
- Cities: Skylines: Earn 75 points when you pass 50 days