If you try to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, you’ll be happy to hear that Xbox Game Pass Quests have just reset for March.
Last month, Microsoft made big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests. Instead of having a limited number of quests for players to earn points, there will now be around 90 quests each month. Some of the quests will be daily; others will be weekly or monthly.
So what’s in store for this month? Here are the quests that you can unlock and earn points for in March. The monthly quests expire on April 6.
- All Xbox Game Pass console games: Earn 15 points by playing any Xbox Game Pass console Game
- Mobile app: Earn 15 points by logging in to the Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 10 points by earning an achievement in any Xbox Game Pass console game this week
- Earn 10 points by completing 4 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- Final Fantasy XV: Acquire 2,000 Gil (earn 20 points)
- Tekken 7: Win three ranked matches (earn 20 points)
- Earn 100 points by completing 45 daily quests and 15 weekly quests
- Earn 50 points by completing 12 daily and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 20 points by completing 8 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points by completing 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points by playing 10 different Game Pass games
- Earn 10 points by installing 5 games with Xbox Game Pass mobile app
- Earn 5 points by playing 4 different Game Pass games
- Black Desert: Earn 20 points when you earn 2,000 gifted sellswords
- Doom: Earn 20 points when you get 50 barrel kills
- Kingdom Come Deliverance: Earn 20 points when you collect 20 money
- Terraria: Earn 20 points when you gather 1,000 resources