Xbox Game Pass Quests recently reset for the month of September. So if you try to collect as many Microsoft Rewards points as possible, there’s a new set available now.
There are dozens of quests for you to earn rewards points each month. Some of the quests are available daily; others are either weekly or monthly. You can redeem your points for actual real-world rewards like Microsoft Store, Xbox, Walmart, and Amazon gift cards.
So what’s in store for us this month? Here are the quests that you can unlock and earn points for this month. The monthly quests expire on October 3. Meanwhile, the weekly quests expire every Tuesday. New weekly quests replace the old ones.
- Earn 3 points just for playing any Xbox Game Pass console game
- Earn 10 points for completing 3 daily quests
- Earn 10 points when you unlock 3 achievements or play 3 different Game Pass games
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder’s Revenge: Play (earn 25 points)
- PowerWash Simulator: Play (earn 25 points)
- Earn 1000 points for completing 22 daily quests and 12 weekly quests
- Earn 100 points for completing 12 daily and 8 weekly quests
- Earn 25 points for completing 6 daily and 4 weekly quests
- Earn 10 points for playing 4 different Game Pass games
- Burnout Paradise Remastered: Earn 75 points when you get one takedown
- Middle-Earth Shadow of War: Earn 75 points when you get 25 kills
- Rush Disney Pixar Adventure: Earn 75 points when you get 5,000 swim distance
- Wolfenstein New Order: Earn 75 points when you get one kill