Already have Saints Row: The Third Remastered on PS4 or Xbox One but don’t want to lose your saved game when you switch to next-gen consoles? Don’t worry. Here’s how to do it!
Saints Row: The Third Remastered is out now on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. To get the most out of the next-gen enhancements, fans who already own the game probably want to bring their old save files with them. Still, many of these games don’t explain how to move your saved games from your old console to the new one. We’re here to help!
PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5
If you are a PlayStation user, you must follow these steps to migrate your game to your new console.
- Save any progress on the PS4 version of the game.
- Install the PS4 version of Saints Row: The Third Remastered on your PlayStation 5.
- Now install the PS5 version on the PS5.
- Start the PS5 version of Saints Row: The Third Remastered.
- The synchronization process will begin. If it is interrupted, it is advised to start the process again.
- Once the synchronization is complete, you can continue the playthrough where it was last saved by loading your preferred save file.
Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S
Thanks to the Xbox cloud service, it is very easy to migrate your games. Just as you want to send your game from the PC, thanks to the integration of Xbox on PC, this cloud service allows players to send data from their console to the PC. If you want to migrate your game, you must follow these steps.
- Save any progress on the Xbox One.
- Close the Xbox One application.
- Install the Xbox Series X|S version on the Xbox Series X|S.
- Wait for the cloud synchronization process to conclude. This may take up to 15 minutes.
- After the cloud synchronization is complete, your Xbox One save files will be available on the Xbox Series X|S.
- Now you can play!
If you follow these steps, you will have your games on your new generation console. See? It wasn’t hard after all!