Microsoft has confirmed that 14 new indie games are coming to Xbox One and Xbox Series X. Best of all, you can play them right now as part of the Summer Game Demo event.
The announcement came during the Summer Game Demo event. Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S owners can download 40 different demos of unreleased indie games between June 15 and June 21.
“Keep in mind that most of these demos are an early look at gameplay and may not represent the full game at their release, including the availability in each country as developers continue to update and refine their title ahead of launch,” the company says.
New indie games coming to Xbox
Here are the new games that were just announced for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. You can download and play free demos for them right now.
- Arietta of Spirits (Third Spirit Games)
- BattleCakes (Volcano Bean)
- Button City (Subliminal)
- Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered (Manekoware)
- Dreamers (PlaySys)
- Faraday Protocol (Red Koi Box)
- Get Packed: Fully Loaded (Coatsink)
- Paint the Town Red (South East Games)
- Tanknarok (Polyblock Studio)
- The Strange Story Of Brian Fisher: Chapter 2 (Intetic)
- The Tale of Bistun (Black Cube Games)
- Wreck Out (Four5Six)
- Skeleton Crew (Modern Wolf)
- Splitgate (1047 Games)