Get ready to sweat. Ubisoft just confirmed Just Dance 2021 launches on November 12.
Ubisoft’s popular dancing franchise is a global phenomenon. The Just Dance games have sold over 70 million units to date. Last year’s game marked the 10th anniversary for the franchise.
Meanwhile, this year’s game has new songs like Billie Eilish’s “All the Good Girls Go to Hell” and “Don’t Start Now” from Dua Lipa. Plus, there’s a new quickplay mode with a random playlist ready from the start menu.
Classic modes also make a return this year: Sweat Mode, Kids Mode, and Co-op Mode. Then there’s Just Dance Unlimited. The subscription gives you access to over 550 songs. Every copy of Just Dance 2021 comes with one free month of Just Dance Unlimited out of the box.
The first songs revealed include:
- “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
- “Dance Monkey” by Tones And I
- “Que Tire Pa Lante” by Daddy Yankee
- “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
- “Temperature” by Sean Paul
- “Feel Special” by TWICE
- “Juice” by Lizzo
- “all the good girls go to hell” by Billie Eilish
- “In The Navy” by The Sunlight Shakers
- “Zenit” by ONUKA
- “Heat Seeker” by DREAMERS
Just Dance 2021 is coming to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. It will also release on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 at the launch of those next-gen consoles.
Editor’s Note: The announcement doesn’t mention PC. We’ve reached out to Ubisoft for clarification.