Retro classics and quirky stylized mini-games hit the Wii home video game system this fall as Majesco today announced Furu Furu Park. Developed by Taito and 505 Games, Furu Furu Park is a collection of 30 arcade-style games that take advantage of the Wii Remote’s range of motion to engage and entertain players of all skill levels and ages.
“Furu Furu Park’s inventive use of the Wii Remote will have you spinning, shaking and rotating as you try to master classic arcade titles and unique new gameplay scenarios only possible on Nintendo’s Wii system,” said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing, Majesco. “Whether you’re delivering sushi orders, punching asteroids or cracking a safe, all of the Park games are easy to pick up and play, and above all else, great casual fun.”
Included among Furu Furu Park’s 30 different mini-games are:
* Arkanoid: an arcade classic pitting paddle and ball against a wall of blocks;
* Pinch Hitter: step up to the plate and take a few swings with the Wii Remote;
* Bubble Bobble: hold the Wii Remote like an NES controller to burst all of the bubbles in this retro arcade puzzler;
* Safe Cracker: Memorize the combination then enter the code by tilting your Wii Remote left and right to crack the safe;
* Sonic Blastman 20XX: Clutch your Wii Remote and punch at the screen to destroy asteroids heading for earth;
* Super Karate: Execute offensive and defensive maneuvers with your Wii Remote to defeat your opponent.