Marvel once again manages to surprise us. They celebrate their universe of movies with some new teasers and release dates.
We can’t deny all that the Marvel Universe entails. After changing in the last decade to adapt to the new ideas brought by Marvel Studios, the MCU is assembled like a puzzle to perfection. We may have liked some movies better than others. Still, the satisfaction of knowing that they are all connected and that we will be able to see our favorite superheroes in each one of them is simply fantastic.
Although few people consider it, Marvel’s universe of superhero movies is comparable to what Pixar has achieved over time. From the easter eggs, we can find in them explanations that allow us to assemble each of the stories. Marvel has achieved what Pixar has worked meticulously since its first movie – and they’re both under Disney’s umbrella now.
Through its Twitter account, Marvel Studios gives us a video celebrating its universe where we can see small pieces of the different movies that make it up. From the beginnings of The Avengers to that last battle against Thanos in Avengers: End War, Marvel knows very well how to hook all their fans by bringing all those memories back to light.
Accompanying this celebration video, Marvel let us know their line-up of movies that they are cooking up. Even at the end of the video, we can see that the Fantastic Four logo appears without any extra information. What a tease!
Here are some of the confirmed release dates for upcoming MCU films:
- Black Widow – July 9, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings – September 3, 2021
- Eternals – November 5, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home – December 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder – May 6, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – July 8, 2022
- The Marvels – November 11, 2022
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania – February 17, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 – May 5, 2023
- Untitled Fantastic Four Movie – TBA
We can’t deny that it looks promising. After the success of Wandavision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier on Disney+, it’s clear that Marvel is going all out in the next few years. Likewise, in the teaser of each movie, we can appreciate the care that Marvel Studios has for each of their movies. With only a few seconds of a sample of each movie, the hype grows.