The PlayStation trophy list for MultiVersus was just revealed.
Trophy hunters will have plenty of trophies to unlock when the multiplayer fighting game MultiVersus drops. The trophy list was just revealed right in time for the game’s early access period.
All told, players can expect a single Platinum trophy, seven Gold trophies, seven Silver trophies, and fourteen Bronze trophies. You’ll need to unlock all other trophies to get the Platinum trophy.
Although we only have the list of trophies for the PlayStation version of the game on PS4 and PS5, we expect that Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S will have the same Achievements.
Here is a list of all of the trophies available in the game below:
MultiVersus Platinum Trophy
- Trophy Master – Earn all other Trophies to collect this Trophy
MultiVersus Gold Trophies
- Toast Master – Give out 100 toasts to other players
- Bun-Puncher Supreme – Get 100 ringouts
- The Throne Is Yours – Win 300 matchmade games
- And Your Little Dog, Too! – Get 100 double ringouts
- Ground Floor: Ringouts – Get 100 ringouts using your downspike
- Distanced Damage Dealer – Get 200 ringouts with a projectile
- Party Animal – Play 500 matches in a party
MultiVersus Silver Trophies
- Nice Speech – Give out 10 toasts to other players
- You’re Getting Pretty Good At This – Get 50 ringouts
- Proving Yourself – Win 100 matchmade games
- Ringouts Are Better In Pairs – Get 25 double ringouts
- Going Down? – Get 50 ringouts using your downspike
- Catch This – Get 50 ringouts with a projectile
- Life of the Party – Play 100 matches in a party
MultiVersus Bronze Trophies
- Credit Where It’s Due – Give out 5 toasts to other players
- Run It Back – Accept 100 rematches
- Matchmaker – Play 1 matchmade game
- You Mean Business – Get 30 ringouts
- Stepping Out – Win 10 matchmade games
- Bring A Friend – Get 10 double ringouts
- Watch Your Step – Get 10 ringouts using your downspike
- Aerial Specialist – Get 10 ringouts using the top of the blastbox
- Southpaw Specialist – Get 10 ringouts using the left-side of the blastbox
- Rightie Specialist – Get 10 ringouts using the right-side of the blastbox
- Spike Specialist – Get 10 ringouts using the bottom of the blastbox
- Watch Your Head – Get 20 ringouts with a projectile
- Social Butterfly – Play 25 matches in a party
- Signature Slammer – Get 10 low damage ringouts
The game is launching in early access today with an open beta scheduled for July 26. The game is getting released on the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.