Returnal update 3.03 is out now with difficulty balances and bug fixes.
Returnal update 3.03 balances the difficulty in the Tower of Sisyphus. As a result of the update, the leaderboards just got reset as well. So keep that in mind!
Here are the reported bug fixes from the patch notes:
- Tower of Sisyphus: Added Audio Log 94 to additional location in the tower
- Tower of Sisyphus: Fixed a rare issue where Algos might refuse to die, or die too early in the tower
- Tower of Sisyphus: Increased leaderboard scrolling speed
- Co-Op: Fixed several issues where a client or host might encounter a black screen or hang when moving between biomes during co-op play
- Co-Op: Fixed multiple minor gameplay bugs
- Co-Op: Fixed two rare crashes in co-op mode
Returnal launched last year. It is available exclusively on PlayStation 5.