Bloober Team announced today that Patch 1.1 is out for The Medium on PC and Xbox Series X.
The key takeaway is that this patch includes “performance optimizations across the whole game.” So hopefully it will run smoother after the update is installed.
We’ve included the patch notes below, so feel free to check it out!
- Eliminated gameplay bugs in various locations
- Eliminated known game crashes
- Eliminated game bugs reported by the community
- Graphical bug fixes across the whole game
- Improvements in camera operation and settings
- Scene lighting fixes in various locations
- Fixes for reported crash issues when loading saves
- Improvements in interactions with in-game events and characters across the whole game
- Raytracing optimizations across the whole game
- Game sound fixes
Dear players! The Patch 1.1 for PC and Xbox series X | S. is live. Many thanks to everyone who gave their feedback!— The Medium Game (@TheMediumGame) February 12, 2021
Changelog: https://t.co/Z9oR6JrGmh#TheMedium #STEAMgame #XboxSeries #Patch #Update pic.twitter.com/HZmKt1IUJC