Opus XIV: Crystal Abyss, the newest set from the Final Fantasy Trading Card Game, is out now in the United States and Canada.
The Opus XIV: Crystal Abyss set features more new multi-element combinations, which were initially presented in Opus XII: Crystal Awakening and extended in Opus XIII: Crystal Radiance, two booster sets that are already available to FFTCG players.
The new booster pack has all-new artwork and unique images by famous Final Fantasy artists, including:
- Akira Oguro (Final Fantasy IV)
- Isamu Kamikokuryo (Final Fantasy XII)
- Kumiko Koike (Final Fantasy XI)
- Gen Kobayashi (Final Fantasy / Final Fantasy Explorers)
- Lisa Fujise (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
- Toshitaka Matsuda (Original)
- Rubi Asami (Dissidia Final Fantasy)
- Yasuhisa Izumisawa (World of Final Fantasy)
- Ryoma Ito (Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift / Final Fantasy XII)
Opus XIV: Crystal Abyss also includes three new “Legacy Cards,” which are premium full art copies of popular cards from past sets: The Emperor, Wol, and Estinien.
The new booster set is available now at Amazon.