Time Management Game Collection combines six distinct time management games onto a single physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch console.
GS2 Games, a licensed PlayStation and Nintendo Switch worldwide publisher, announced today the release of the second volume in the puzzle game series in collaboration with Funbox Media Limited.
Each full-length game immerses the player in great stories while providing the tried-and-true fun-filled entertainment of superb time management adventures and great value for the entire family.
A collection for all types of players
In this new collection of games, there are six titles within the genre of strategy and time management of different themes that seek that each of the players have dozens of hours of fun enjoying these titles, and that has achieved Funbox Media Limited.
Among the titles we have:
- Julie’s Sweets: a story-driven restaurant management game in which players progress through 60 story levels as well as 18 challenge levels to assist Julie in enrolling in the prestigious cooking school ‘Le Cookery’ and mastering the art of making sweets.
- Country Tales: Ted and his friends navigate through politics, adventure, and romance in this exciting Western-styled game with 40 levels to master and hundreds of wild quests.
- Kingdom Tales: You will explore the land, gather, produce, and trade resources, construct and repair your subjects’ homes and community structures, and work to raise their happiness level. All the while, you can enjoy the game’s 45 extraordinary levels.
- Kingdom Tales 2: The continuation of Kingdom Tales, where the stakes are raised. Explore, collect, produce, trade, build, repair, and work for the well-being of all of your subjects on 40 exciting levels.
- Caveman Tales: Assist Sam and Crystal and their family in finding a new place to live. Discover the prehistoric world through 40 exciting levels and hundreds of quests. Guide the tribe, gather resources, and overcome obstacles along the way, all while discovering hidden treasures and achieving victory.
- Fate of the Pharaoh: Construct homes for your people, set up production, trade, please gods, fight crocodiles and dangerous cobras, and build Egyptian monuments and wonders.
Despite the fact that this collection contains a number of games that cover a variety of exciting genres, the individual games can be played in any order. Time Management Game Collection is now available exclusively at Nintendo Switch retailers.