Ubisoft has revealed its plans for the first year of post-launch content for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
The Year 1 post-launch content starts with Operation Greenstone, followed by Episode 2 and 3, which will be coming out every four months. Each Episode will receive “hours of new content and support” including a new adventure, new end-game content, faction missions as well as PvP updates.
We have more details on the post-launch content below:
- New Adventures: New story-driven content that expands the main story of the game will be available with each episode.
- New End-Game Content: Every Episode will bring new end-game content. Episode 1 brings the Project Titan Raid. Players will explore an active volcano on a new island in the Auroa archipelago where they need to use all the skills learned on Auroa in intense four-play co-op challenges. The Raid is replayable and adaptable for all play styles.
- New Faction Missions: Factions in the game will evolve over time and every month, new narrative Story Faction Missions will be released, bringing context as well as character development. New Faction Missions will be available daily and will provide objectives to support the factions and their narrative arcs.
- New Classes: Three new classes will be introduced in Year 1, starting with the Engineer, which brings expertise in hacking.
- Live Events: These events will feature VIPs that will help Nomad tackle new, terrible threats. A new Event will be available with each Year 1 Episode and lasts one month.
- PvP Updates: In addition to the three new classes coming Year 1, which will be fully playable in PvP, new maps and updates will keep Ghost War players on their toes.
- Regular New Content: New content such as new missions, activities, and unlockables will be available with each new episode.
In addition to the game, a hardcover book is planned for release on October 31. The World of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is being described as “part lore book, part art book, part reference book.”