Sega has released the second of its post-launch content updates for Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. The free DLC is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
Players immediately gain access to the new content after they download and install the new update. The update adds new characters to the roster, four-player online play, new background music tracks, and more.
Today’s content update includes:
- Four new playable characters
- Serilly, a timid mermaid; she has highly effective buff and debuff skills in her arsenal.
- Rafisol, a mysterious being from an unknown world hiding a hideous power with the ability to, among others, change the shape of the Tetrimino in your possession.
- Possessed Klug, an evil crimson spirit that has taken over Klug’s body, with a powerful skill that can set up a powerful T-Spin attack.
- Yu & Rei, ghostly twins with a chilling degree of pun and trivia knowledge who have a skill that removes up to 32 pieces of incoming Garbage Puyos.
- Six Challenge modes brought online – Formerly single-player offline modes, all of the six Challenge modes can now be played with up to four competitors online and offline
- Color vision accessibility features – Featuring the color vision accessibility settings originally introduced in Puyo Puyo Champions, this update includes adjustments for color saturation that can be toggled on or off throughout the game
- Background music – Enjoy 3 new tracks from previous Puyo Puyo titles, including Puyo Puyo Chronicle
- New avatars – 20 fresh faces in the lineup, giving players even more options to customize their profiles