Top 10 Best Selling Indie PSN Games of 2011
There’s no doubt that 2011 has been a banner year for gaming. While we have seen major releases at retail like Uncharted 3 and Batman: Arkham Asylum, the download market has been just as strong. Sony today revealed the top selling indie games on PSN for 2011. The top game? Limbo (and deservedly so).
Disclosure: We may earn a commission from links on this page
1. Limbo (Playdead)
2. Castle Crashers (The Behemoth)
3. Test Yourself: Psychology (Creat Studios)
4. Marvel Pinball (Zen Studios)
5. Worms 2: Armageddon (Team 17)
6. Dungeon Defenders (Trendy Entertainment)
7. Armageddon Riders (Targem Games)
8. Braid (Number None Inc.)
9. Under Siege (Seed Studios)
10. HamsterBall (TikGames)
Did you buy any of these games? What do you think was the best PSN game of 2011? Comment below!