The second limited edition from the Black Label collection made in collaboration with Limited Run Games was revealed today for The Town of Light.
Wired Productions and Limited Run Games have announced the second release from the Black Label collection, which includes a unique version of The Town of Light. The Black Label reflects how Wired Productions curates its games. It is a celebration of art, music, and, most importantly, the teams behind each production, as well as their philosophies and experiences.
A fan-favorite psychological adventure
The Town of Light, developed by LKA, was originally published in 2017 and dug its roots deep in historical facts, with a personal tale with the aim of making players not only think, but also discuss the perspectives and behaviors around mental health throughout history.
It’s a first-person psychological adventure set in Tuscany, Italy, at the Volterra Asylum, a former psychiatric institution from the early part of the twentieth century that’s been carefully restored for players to explore and relive Renée’s sad history.
Black Label #02.
Each Black Label addition to the collection is wonderfully produced and carefully picked to highlight one of the many diverse games Wired released from developers they like. The Black Label The Town of Light includes:
- The Town Of Light for the PlayStation 4, enclosed in a brand new variant inlay and sleeve.
- A collection of art prints hand-chosen by LKA developer founder, Luca Dalcò.
- A Wired Razor authenticity card from the limited edition
- Collectable trading cards from the Wired Productions collection
- The CD and Digital Download soundtrack by Aseptic Void.
- All housed in a bespoke high-end Black Label silver box wrapped in the Wired Razor Sleeve
- Plus, an exclusive bonus item that Wired will reveal later on.
“We are delighted to be sharing The Town of Light with our community and customers in the form of Black Label #02,” said Douglas Bogart, co-founder, Limited Run Games. “Wired Productions has a keen eye for games made with passion, games that resonate with our community, and we look forward to celebrating even more fantastic indie titles in the future.“