Ubisoft has added Reno the Bounty Hunter as Brawlhalla‘s 53rd legend. He’s the greatest space cowboy in Valhalla.
“After tracking down the most vicious outlaws with his four pearl-handled blasters and robot companion Orbot, Reno now fights for prize money in Valhalla, dreaming of winning enough to stake himself a little ranch on the Ifing river,” Ubisoft says.
Below we have more details on Reno’s signature attacks for each weapon as well as info on how to acquire him.
Blasters Signature Attacks
- Neutral Signature – Reno charges with all four of his Blasters, then shoots four huge energy blasts up into the sky.
- Side Signature – Reno flies forward and shoots continuously more giant energy blasts.
- Down Signature – Reno flies up and hovers in spot continuously shooting attempting to trap opponents in his energy shots.
Orb Signature Attacks
- Neutral Signature – Reno uses energy rope to hit his enemies, then his Orb comes in to spike them down with a blast of energy.
- Side Signature – Reno flies forward swinging his Orb around his head in an energy lasso.
- Down Signature – Reno jumps and flips forward shooting his Orb’s energy blasts down below him. If he hits this off stage, it will spike enemies.
How to buy Reno
Reno is available for 7200 Gold. The legend launches with three skins, each one coming with two weapon skins and available for 140 Mammoth Coins each. They include:
- Ferrymoth Reno
- Widowmaker Reno
- Desperado Reno
Brawlhalla is a free-to-play fighting game. It is available on PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. Plus, it’s also available on Android and iOS devices.