Call of Duty: Mobile has a new update going live Friday evening. It includes the introduction of Gunsmith, which is inspired by the feature within Modern Warfare. Also included is the fan-favorite, close-quarters map Shipment 1944, four new Battle Royale areas, and more.
Meanwhile, on Saturday, August 15 at 8 PM Eastern, Season 9: Conquest kicks off. The new season introduces a familiar Call of Duty character in Reznov, as he looks back on flashback wartime experiences. Players will be able to virtually travel back in time via seasonal events, a new marquee mode, a new Battle Pass, and more.
The update to Call of Duty: Mobile goes live late Friday evening on both Android and iOS. Below are some of the key features:
- New MP Map – Shipment 1944
- Four new Battle Royale locations – Dormitory, Radar Base, Outpost, and Campground
- Season 9: Conquest Battle Pass – New characters, weapons, items and more
- New Mode – 10v10 Featured Playlists (in Season 9)
- Marquee Event – Finest Hour – Conquer cities on a virtual map (in Season 9)
- New Seasonal Challenges
- New merchandise now available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimizations