CrossfireX, Besiege, Skul, and more games leaving Xbox Game Pass in February 2023
Microsoft has announced that several games are leaving Xbox Game Pass for console, cloud, and PC. The games leaving Xbox Game Pass in February 2023 include CrossfireX, Besiege, Skul: The Hero Slayer, and more.
Here are the games that are leaving later this month and when:
- Besiege (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- CrossfireX (Cloud and Console)
- Infernax (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Recompile (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Skul: The Hero Slayer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Last Kids on Earth (Cloud, Console, and PC)
If you haven’t beaten these games, you still have a few days to do so. Of course, new games come just as old games leave. Recently added titles or games coming soon include Monster Hunter Rise, Persona 4 Golden, and more.
Thankfully, gamers are not losing any major titles. It was recently announced that the first-person shooter CrossfireX for Xbox One and Xbox Series X will see its servers go dark in May. So it’s not a big surprise that Microsoft is pulling the game now.