The first strategic Pokémon team battle game is celebrating its first anniversary.
The Pokémon Company has revealed a number of new in-game events and rewards for players as part of the one-year anniversary of Pokémon Unite.
Pokémon Unite is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena game with two teams of five players. It launched a year ago on Nintendo Switch. Android and iOS devices got their own version in September 2021.
Unite License and Holowear log-in gifts
Pokémon Unite players can receive license and Holowear just for logging in between Thursday, July 21 and Wednesday, October 12. If you already own the license or Holowear, you will receive 100 Aeos coins instead for each that you already own.
Here’s what you will unlock:
- Day 1: Pikachu + Fashionable Style: Pikachu
- Day 2: Lucario + Concert Style: Lucario
- Day 3: Blastoise + Firefighter Style: Blastoise
- Day 4: Snorlax + Bedtime Style: Snorlax
- Day 5: Sylveon + Checkered Style: Sylveon
RELATED STORY: What is Pokémon Unite?
In addition to the log-in rewards, six new licenses are getting added to the game. According to Nintendo, three new licenses are coming soon. Meanwhile, fans can expect three more licenses to get revealed in September.
Here’s when the new licenses will be available:
- Thursday, July 21: Glaceon
- Wednesday, August 3: Buzzwole
- Monday, August 15: Tyranitar
Learn more about all of the Unite anniversary events on Nintendo’s website.