Dystopian Noir Adventure Game by the developer EggNut, and the publisher Raw Fury launches on June 8 on PC & Xbox Game Pass for PC.
After watching the launch trailer and talking a bit about it here on GameFreaks365, EggNut and Raw Fury revealed the release date for their new game Backbone, the post-noir detective role-playing adventure, will be released on June 8 for Windows PC via Steam, GOG.com, the Epic Games Store and the Microsoft Store. It will also be available as a free download with Xbox Game Pass for PC.
The game seeks to stand out from the competition with its pixel art aesthetic and gets you to explore Vancouver in a way never seen before. Backbone offers players:
- Explore the seedy underbelly of Vancouver, a world inhabited by anthropomorphic animals like yourself.
- Make meaningful connections with a diverse cast of characters in pursuit of the truth.
- Unravel a tangled mystery that will shake the roots of this modern dystopian society.
- High-resolution 2.5D pixel art creates a breathtaking landscape to explore, brought to life with 3D effects like dynamic lighting, pouring rain, volumetric fog and neon lights.
- Original doom jazz soundtrack adds to the game’s cinematic ambience, telling a story with every sound.