The latest Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout patch brings an inverted camera option to the PlayStation 4 version of the game. Plus, team modes will only be selected now if the teams are of an equal size.
Developer Mediatonic detailed the new patch in a tweet on Sunday morning. It’s the second update for the game – which just launched earlier this month and has sold 2 million copies on Steam – in just the past week.
Get a 1-year subscription of PlayStation Plus for $32! Price subject to change.
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a Team game only if the team sizes can be equal
- Party members are now sorted first in Spectator mode
- Added Controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings (PS4 only)
- Slime Climb: players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
- Jump Showdown: fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game Store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Added option to change the jump button for Japan
- Trophy/Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages
Last week, Mediatonic removed back-to-back team games. They also changed the max player count for Fall Mountain. The timer is now 1:30 for Team Tail Tag and Royal Fumble.